I have recently been very encouraged by the number of job opportunities available to PHP developers lately. In light of this I thought I would make everyone aware of yet another excellent opportunity for a highly motivated, well-versed PHP programmer. The company I recently started working for (The Selling Source) is still hiring PHP Developers. I can say without a doubt that it’s a great company to work for and they take very good care of their programmers. Read on for details.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Develop a particular project from start to finish. Use standard
libraries. Implement changes to keep project in line with overall
technical direction of company.
- Work with other developers to insure compatibility with core libraries and exposed services.
- Independent worker able to meet deadlines
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3-5 years experience
- College degree in CS preferred, but not required if more than 3 years experience
- Strong SQL and PHP skills
- Additional languages (C, C++, Perl, Python) beneficial
- Strong understanding of CVS and Subversion
- Must be able to write and debug advanced SQL queries
- Strong understanding of advanced Object Oriented Programming principles
- Able to solve complex, multi-dimensional problems
- Can produce documentation of concept including flow charts and API specifications
- Understanding of internet services such as SOAP, XMLRPC, WDDX, etc.
- Understanding of networking protocols such as HTTP, TCP/IP
Our office is located in Las Vegas and I can speak from experience that
it is actually a pretty nice place to relocate. (I moved here from
Idaho.) So, if you are interested in the opportunity feel free to send
me your resume and I’ll forward it on to our Hiring Manager. My email address is m(a)digitalsandwich.com. Also, we have reserved a spot as an exhibitor at
PHP/Zend. So if you happen to going to PHP/Zend this next week be sure
to stop by our booth and tell the ladies Mike said hello. I
unfortunately don’t get to go to the conference as I had planned but I
know several of the speakers this time around and it is sure to be a