Monthly Archives: September 2007

Late static binding….sorta :/

The good news is late static binding has been introduced into head and looks like it will be merged into 5.3 before it is released. The horrible news is I really don’t think the patch went as far as it … Continue reading

Posted in PHP | 4 Comments

Adding Database Tests to Existing PHPUnit Test Cases

When I was first creating the Database Extension for PHPUnit I realized that there was a very high likelihood that several people would have tests that were already written that they would like to add additional database tests too. To … Continue reading

Posted in PHP Testing | 9 Comments

PHPUnit Database Extension (DBUnit Port)

I have completed the initial feature set for the Database extension to PHPUnit. This is a essentially a port of DBUnit to PHP. For those that may not have read any of my previous postings on the subject the goal … Continue reading

Posted in PHP Testing | 35 Comments